Kaydubs BBQ’d Baby Bones recipe by Ken Wallich
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Prep Time: 4-8 hours
Cook Time: 3 hr
Yield 4 servings Ingredients
- 3Lbs pork baby-back ribs
- Kaydub Dry Rub
- Kaydubs BBQ Baste
- Kaydub’s Dragon Drool BBQ sauce
- Yellow mustard, enough to coat ribs on all sides
- 1/4 cup tequila
- Place ribs on in a cookie sheet or other flat surface . Brush the mustard onto both sides of the ribs. Cover the ribs with KayDub Rub.
- Wrap ribs tightly in plastic wrap, put in the refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, let meat get to room temperature, 30-60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap, cut enough foil to create a “package” for the ribs, put foil in a cookie sheet or other pan with room to contain any leaked liquid.
- Place ribs, meat side up, on foil in pan/cookie sheet, add tequila, wrap up ends of foil to completely cover ribs
- Place in 250 degree oven for 2 hours
- After 2 hours, check ribs, open foil, and continue to cook for another 30 minutes
- Baste with KayDubs BBQ baste every 10 minutes for another 30-60 minutes, until meat breaks apart with a fork
- Start broiler, put one last coat of KayDubs BBQ baste on the ribs, and broil for about 5 minutes until ribs are browned. Watch the ribs, don’t let them burn!
- Remove from oven, let rest for about 10 minutes, then cut and serve. Goes really well with Kaydub’s Dragon Drool BBQ sauce
Click on photos for the full version
2010-06-26 20:23:14 +0000 UTC