Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri Original recipe from the Food Network is here Prep Time: 20 min Inactive Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 5 min yield: 4 to 6 servings I haven’t found a way to improve this one! It’s absolutely delicious just like this.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound flank steak or tri-tip, cut in thin strips on the bias
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 tangerine, zested
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a resealable plastic bag combine the soy sauce and cornstarch and mix well. Add beef, cover, and let marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Whisk together the sherry, hoisin, honey, chili sauce, soy sauce, and tangerine juice until completely combined.
- In large pan or wok, heat oil on high. Add the ginger and beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add sauce mixture and cook for another 2 minutes on medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Serve on warm platter, garnish with scallions, tangerine zest and sesame seeds.
2009-11-05 21:23:00 +0000 UTC