Pulled Pork and Pepper Pizza! Take pulled pork, bbq sauce, hot peppers, and top with some cheese for a spicy and different pizza!
- Pizza dough (make your own, or buy some. I use Trader Joes, because I’m not good at making dough yet)
- BBQ Sauce (try my current favorite, Dragon Drool)
- Pulled pork (learn how to make Kaydub’s forked pork here)
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Serrano pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 oz soft cheese, shredded (cheddar, mozzarella, jack, a mixture, go wild!)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet
- Put enough sauce on to lightly cover dough, but don’t use so much that it pools up everywhere
- Sprinkle liberally with pulled pork
- Add diced peppers
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes, until edges are crispy and cheese is melted
- Remove, let sit for 2-3 minutes, slice and serve!
2010-04-30 20:49:56 +0000 UTC