Kaydubs BBQ’d Bones
recipe by Ken Wallich derived from a recipe from Guy Fieri
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Prep Time: 45 min
Cook Time: 4 hr 0 min
Yield 4 servings
- 3Lbs spare ribs
- Kaydub Dry Rub
- Kaydubs BBQ Baste
- Place ribs onto aluminum foil. Brush the mustard onto both sides of the ribs. Cover the ribs with KayDub rub. Let sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wrap the ribs, meat side down, in aluminum foil then place onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 225 degrees F and cook for another 1 1/2 hours.
- Open the foil and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove ribs from oven, and discard the foil. Cut into 2 to 4 rib, about 4″ wide portions. Place, bone side down back on baking sheet. continue to cook for 1 1/2 hours, basting with KayDubs BBQ baste occasionally.
- When ribs are fork tender, place under broiler for 10 minutes.
Powered by Qumana
2009-06-21 09:14:12 +0000 UTC