A really tasty and simple recipe from the Primal Blueprint Cookbook. A ton of great recipes, whether or not you’re going low-carb. These crackers are so simple and tasty, great on their own, or with your favorite cracker toppings.
- 2 Cups Almond Flour (I also made these with Hazelnut flour, which was equally tasty)
- 1 Cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp Course sea salt (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350
- Mix dry ingredients (except salt) in a large bowl
- Add the Olive Oil and Water.
- Stir with a fork until mixture turns into a sticky dough, it’ll remain loose, not like a bread dough, but make sure it’s slightly sticky.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper
- Put dough on the cookie sheet, wet hands, and spread/press into a thin sheet, will make about an 8" x 10" rectangle
- If desired, sprinkle with sea salt
- Put pan in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until it turns a golden brown
- Remove from oven, and transfer dough on paper to a rack for cooling
- Cool completely (15-20 minutes)
- Using a pizza cutter, or a large knife, cut into cracker-sized bits. I like them about 1" x 2"
2011-07-04 05:01:16 +0000 UTC