A great combination of a couple other recipies I just tried, had to share that the combination is awesome!
- 4 Tablespoons Tsaketa Hot Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Four Meat Chili con Carne
- 1 Ounce shredded cheese (I like Tillimook extra sharp cheddar)
- 1 Miller hotdog
- 1 Large hotdog shaped bun
- Grill hotdog or put over open flames until crispy on the outside. I mean, really, how else would you cook it? OK, maybe by spiral cutting it first.
- Warm bun on grill
- Add hot dog to bun (I’m sure there are YouTube videos detailing this step)
- Spoon on Tsaketa Hot Sauce
- Spoon on Four Meat Chili
- Add shredded cheese
- Grab a beer, sit on the deck, and enjoy!
2012-04-14 19:50:00 +0000 UTC