Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Serves: 4 servings
- 1-ounce olive oil
- 4 hot links, all beef, cut in 6 bias slices
- 20 (21/25 shrimp), deveined, shelled and butterflied
- 2 cups 1/2 and 1/2 (original called for heavy cream)
- 1 cup Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked pasta. (original used Penne, I prefer fusilli or rotini)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon diced scallion
- In saute pan over high heat, add olive oil and hot links. Sear links until browned. Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Lower heat to medium. Then add cream, 3/4 of the Chipotle Sauce, salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta and the cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve in pasta bowl and garnish with diced tomato, scallions, more sauce, if desired, and grated Parmesan.