A St. Patrick’s Day staple at our house, not because we’re Irish, but because it’s so tasty!
- Corned Beef (just make it yourself, it’s easy, and you’ll know what’s in it!)
- 6 Red Potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 head of shredded cabbage (or a whole head, if cabbage is small)
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- If making your own Corned Beef:
- Add potatoes and carrots to the pot with the corned beef
- Add water if necessary, and increase heat slightly
- After 30 minutes, add cabbage
- Cook an additional 15 minutes
- Serve sliced Corned Beef alongside potatoes, carrots and cabbage!
- Don’t forget the Dijon mustard and horseradish!