Yet another simple and really tasty treat. Really good on the Savory Almond Crackers.
Prep time: < 5 minutes
Yield: appetizers for 8-12, but the leftovers keep well for a day
- 2 Cans artichoke hearts (15 oz, usually)
- 1 Can de-pitted Green olives (or a cup, if you have an Olive Bar at your local supermarket)
- 1 tbsp capers (rinsed)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon parsley for garnish
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- Put artichoke hearts, olives, capers, and garlic in a food processor
- Pulse for a while until smooth, but still a little chunky
- Blend in salt to taste
- Put in a serving bowl with red pepper sprinkled on top, and then the parsley
- Stand back! This is a party favorite.